Full 60601-1 compliance, integrated locking safety covers and a 15 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for all areas inside and outside of patient care vicinities.
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Approved for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities
- Complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
The PS-415-HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip -- patent # 7,375,939 -- is the first power strip with full 60601-1 compliance and agency listing, making it ideal for standalone use in all patient care vicinities. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers.
A patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards by preventing power from reaching the unit’s outlets in the presence of a fault. The protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone.
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments.
The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 15-ft. (4.57 m) power cord that can reach a distant power source, the PS-415-HGULTRA is a recommended replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
Power Strips used within the Patient Care Vicinity, may be permanently attached by a means such that it is only removable with the use of a tool. Choose the PSCLAMP
for a safe & secure mounting solution.
Power Distribution Anywhere in Any Medical Facility
- Ideal for standalone use in patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards with automatic site fault protection
- Circuit breaker resets itself once fault threat is gone
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Patent # 7,375,939
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 15-ft. (4.57 m) power cord provides ample reach to the power source
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
Premium Safety Features
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces