Delivers power to devices outside of patient care vicinities, including therapy rooms and administrative areas.
- UL 1363 power strip for use outside patient care vicinities
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- NEMA 5-15P-HG plug permits connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- 15-ft. (4.57 m) power cord allows flexibility in placing power strip in relationship to AC outlet
- Switchless design helps prevent accidental shutdown of essential equipment
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
6-Outlet Power Strip Supplies Power Outside Patient Care Vicinities
This medical-grade power strip is for administrative areas or resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. This includes operating rooms, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. With six NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets and a 15-ft. (4.57 m) power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug, this 120V power strip complies with UL 1363.
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection Fights Healthcare-Acquired Infections (HAIs)
The PS-615-HG is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Premium Safety Features Help Ensure Proper Power Connections
With no central power switch, the PS-615-HG presents no danger of accidental shutoff and cutting off power to essential devices. One resettable 15-amp circuit breaker shuts down all input if the connected load draws too much power.
Ready for Installation Straight from the Box
Built-in mounting flanges and integrated keyhole slots let you install the durable metal housing on any wall or other flat surface for distributing immediate power to equipment outside a patient care vicinity.
View product datasheet