Medical-grade power strip with patented antimicrobial coating and long 15 ft. cord provides safe, versatile power distribution.
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Complies with UL 1363 specifications
- 15-ft. (4.57 m) cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Features 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
The PS-415-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15-ft. (4.57 m) cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
Power Distribution Outside of Patient-Care Vicinities
- Ideal for use in administrative areas and resident rooms with no line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363 specifications
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
Premium Safety Features
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HG easy to install on a variety of surfaces
View product datasheet