Tripp Lite SmartPro 120V 700VA 450W Medical-Grade Line-Interactive Tower UPS with 4 Outlets, Full Isolation, USB, DB9
Provides UL 60601-1 compliant, medical-grade 700VA/450W power backup, ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The built-in isolation transformer offers full isolation while maintaining AC surge protection in all modes.
- Supports a half load up to 42 minutes; full load up to 18 minutes
- Four hospital-grade outlets and hospital-grade plug
- 480 joule surge suppression rating protects connected equipment
- Alarm mute/alarm quiet control is ideal for use around patients
- Approved for use within the Patient Care Vicinity
- Approved to EN60601-1-2:2015 & IEC60601-1-2:2014, 4th Edition
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite’s SMART700HG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 700VA/450W capacity provides up to 42 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 18 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V to normal 120V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMART700HG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes.
This UPS system features four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with a 6 ft. cord for flexibility in placement. All four outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 480 joules.
The SMART700HG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
This UPS contains a lead acid battery designed to be connected continuously to an AC power source, except during brief power outages. It is not intended for frequent charge/discharge cycles, such as mobile cart applications where the UPS is often disconnected from the power source. Using the SMART700HG in this type of application will void the battery warranty. For mobile applications, Tripp Lite recommends the SMART700HGL with lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) battery.
Provides Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise
- Hospital-grade plug with 6 ft. cord provides flexibility in placement so healthcare workers can focus on treating the patient
Battery Backup and Full Surge Protection
- 42 minutes runtime for half load (225W); 18 minutes for full load (450W)
- All four hospital-grade outlets provide surge protection rated to 480 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures equipment runs smoothly without line noise interference
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
LEDs and Audible Alarms Keep You Aware of Power Status
- Indicator lights on the front of the unit show you when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning
- Audible alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery conditions; the alarm’s mute/quiet mode ensures patients are not disturbed
Saves Your Files, Even When You’re Away
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as a free download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures
- Connects to your computer via either the DB9 port or USB port