NITRO 12.8V 105.0AH LiFePO4 Battery (replaces Group 27 AGM Batteries)
Our range of NITRO LiFePO4 batteries are the ideal solution to demanding applications that require a lightweight, higher capacity than standard lead acid batteries. Dixon Med proudly offers a wide range of NITRO LiFePO4 batteries, specifically engineered to deliver high cycle life and superior performance over a wide temperature range.
NITRO LiFePO4 Series Features
- Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid batteries, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Super safe LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit.
- About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
- Delivers twice the power of a standard lead acid battery even at high discharge rates, while maintaining constant power and high energy capacity.
- Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten batteries in parallel.
Our NLI-12105I LiFePO4 is a drop-in replacement for most Group 27 AGM models as well as most 12V 100AH batteries. To ensure 100% compatibility, please verify specifications with your representative prior to ordering.
- Voltage: 12.8V 105.0AH
- Chemistry: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Terminal: M8 Terminal
- Dimensions: 305mm (L) x 169mm (W) x 210 mm (H)